Be a part of the KPA team!
Kolli Psychiatric and Associates is seeking psychiatrists and therapists to join our successful and multidisciplinary team. We allow our clinicians to focus on patient care while we manage the business end of private practice. Our clinicians enjoy the benefits of:
- State of the art and fully customized electronic health records
- Electronic scheduling
- HIPAA compliant phone and texting capabilities
- Paid professional listings
- A cohesive and supportive team
- Fully furnished and beautifully appointed offices
- An individualized marketing strategy
- A shared office assistant
- Team consultations
- Individual and group supervision as needed
- Part-time to start with full-time potential
Minimum requirements for a psychiatrist are completion of an adult psychiatry residency program, professional licensure in New Jersey, and prescribing privileges.
Minimum requirements for a therapist or psychologist include a Master’s degree or PhD and professional licensure in New Jersey (LCSW, LPS, LMFT, PsyD, PhD) and two years experience.
Fill out the form below for consideration.